Monday, September 26, 2011

Pork Chops with Cream of Mushroom Soup- Crock-Pot Style!!

Now that it is getting cold outside, I have been using the crock-pot almost every night for dinner!!  I have been trying a bunch of different recipes and even making my own up :-)

Tonight, I made Pork Chops with carrots, red potatoes and cream of mushroom soup... turned out FABULOUS and even my 2 year old ate it!!

Lightly spray crock-pot with cooking spray-
Cut red potatoes in half or in fours and add bag of baby carrots to pot

Add pork chops on top off veggies
I used thin sliced center cut chops

Add two cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
I used 98% Fat Free

Spread Cream of Mushroom soup over chops

Set on low for 6-8 hours

After 6 Hours- YUM!

Dinner is SERVED!!  :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...