Wednesday, September 28, 2011

8 Year Anniversary!!

My hubby and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary yesterday!!  We watched our wedding video with the boys and it was so fun and emotional!!  We look so young (both 22) and it was neat to see all the people who were at our wedding.

Then, last night, my in-laws watched the boys so we could go out to dinner.  We had a fabulous time at the Edinburgh Golf Club... we love their Chicken Cobb Salad and we had Apple Crisp for dessert!!  So nice to have quiet time and be able to talk without children interrupting us every two seconds!! lol

Brady bought me some very beautiful flowers and I bought him a couple shirts from Banana Republic!  Good times :-)

Our Wedding Day- 9/27/2003


Our Wedding Party
Still got the Lovin ;-) - Last weekend at a wedding 
Beautiful flowers Brady got me!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...