Tuesday, April 23, 2013

GARNIER MIRACLE SKIN PERFECTOR OIL-FREE B.B. CREAM- BzzAgent Review!!!



As a BzzAgent, I get FREE products to try and review all the time.  One of the lastest products that they sent me was Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream.


I honestly had NO idea what B.B. Cream even was... I had heard of it, but never really knew what it's purpose was.  Is it a foundation, SPF cream, concealer, skin care cream, will it help oily skin???  Well, I soon found out, it was all the above!!

I have super oily skin, so once I applied it to my face, I could feel a difference!  It had such a nice dry finish and an even coverage, that I decided to ditched my foundation all together!!  It has been about three weeks of using it everyday and I can say that my face has cleared up and is starting to look flawless.

After using Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream

As far as a SPF, it works great!!  We went to Hilton Head on vacation last week and I put SPF 15 on my body (B.B. Cream on face) and my whole body got burned, except my face!!

I love this product and glad that I was able to try it through BzzAgent- I will definitely be repurchasing it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...