Monday, January 4, 2010

I was so Shocked!!

I did not start a "diet" today, but I am changing up my food a little so I can get rid of the last lingering pounds. So, of course I had to weight myself today so I knew what my start weight was and I was not looking forward to it... I have even ignored the scale all together for the past 4 months because I did not want to see the truth! To my amazement, I was actually down 17 POUNDS from the last time I weighed myself 4 months ago and I didn't even know it!!! I did start working out 3 days a week in September and we always eat pretty healthy because of Brady's weight lifter's diet, but I honestly did not know that I had lost almost 20 pounds :-)

The best part of this whole thing is that I have less to get rid of then I thought!! Now I only have 13 pounds left to reach my pre-having kids weight!!!!!!! My goal is to try to get down that, plus more by end of March-April before we go on vacation :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...