Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!


This year I was without my Valentine on Valentine's Day. Brady left this morning for a business trip and will not be back until Friday night :-( BUT, I had my two wonderful little boys to celebrate with!

We had a little party over at my parent's house. My little niece came over too since my sister and her husband had a Knights of Columbus event. We had so much fun with the three little ones. We had a heart shaped pizza, presents (yes, we do presents in our family) and yummy cupcakes!! The kids were all smiles and that is what it is all about.

I sure did miss Brady, but he did call during prayer time tonight, so that was really nice for the boys and I :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...