Monday, February 28, 2011

My 5 Favorite Beauty Products


Burt's Bees Shampoo & Conditioner... especially the Very Volumizing. We do not use any shampoos with sulfates in them (because it is super bad for your skin, scalp & can make your hair fall out!!) I LOVE Burt's Bees it is 98% natural and has no sulfates in them... my hair has been so awesome since I threw out all the cheap/bad shampoos with sodium laureth sulfate, or sodium laurel sulfate in them!!

I only use L'Oreal's Mineral Foundation... it is the BEST mineral wear foundation you can buy without spending a ton of money!! It has the best coverage and I can hardly feel it on!! I haven't used liquid foundation for almost 6 years and I will never again!

Original Sprout Shampoo and Body Wash is simply the best for babies, children and adults! Another sulfate free product and is 100% Vegan!! I bought it for the kids and they never have irritated eyes from using it and their hair and skin is oh, so soft!! My husband also started using it a week ago and decided that he is not going to shave his head for another week or two because his scalp & hair feel so good!! He has been shaving it once a week for the past two years.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer!! I use it on my cheeks and then lightly around my whole face... I always look like I have been sun kissed ;-) No other bronzer/blush can even come close to matching up with this product!!

I love Revlon's PEDI-Expert set! For those mom's that can't get out every other week to get a pedi, this is the next best thing!! I like it way more than the Ped Egg, as it is much sharper and seems to get the job done quicker.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...