Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Changes, Changes, Changes!!

It has been a couple months since my last post.  With homeschooling, the holidays and our move to Columbus, OH,  I have been a little busy ;-) lol


We have now been in Columbus going on three weeks.  So far, the adjustment has been great!  I really like Columbus and we have been keeping very busy.  I think homeschooling has helped the boys with the transition!

I have found a homeschool co-op that I think would be a great fit for us and we are currently on their waiting list to become members.  One of the group admins invited us to their Valentine's Day party in a couple weeks, so we are very excited to meet some new people!  Also, Landon is apart of the HomeSchool Gym once a week.  It is taught by a gym teacher and Landon can't wait to go every week!!  He has met a lot of kids through that!!

At Gym Class


We also love our new house and the neighborhood!!  There are many kids in the neighborhood and a bunch of Kindergartners!!!  There is a K right next door (a girl) and I think Landon will be having his first crush soon ;-) lol

Our new house!!  I will post pics of inside once we get stuff up on the walls :-)

My goal is to start posting on a regular basis so I can document our new adventures in a new state!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...