Thursday, July 30, 2009

Do you ever have one of those days??

When you just do not feel like doing anything? I feel bad when I have those days now that I am home full time. There is so much to do, and most of it you HAVE to do... but, for all of those things that I technically can get away with not doing for a day, I just do not want to do them.

I am having one of those days today. I feel burned out, tired and not interested in cleaning the whole house before we leave for the cabin tomorrow morning. I feel like we are always off somewhere for the weekend, or we have a million places and party's to be at. I guess that I am lucky that I have somewhere to go, but sometimes I just need a lazy day at home where I do not get the guilt's that I am not running around the whole house cleaning.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...