Thursday, July 23, 2009

Leaving the boys... for the weekend!

I am going to go up north for the weekend with my mother-in-law, two sister-in-laws and Brady's two aunts! I am very excited to get away... no diapers, no bottles, no tantrums, no preparing 6 meals a day and maybe a good night sleep! On the other hand, I will miss all of those things, I need all of those things... I think I have let myself get to the point where I am totally absorbed in my boy's lives. I mean, that is normal when you are with them 24/7 right? I do not feel like I am losing myself or anything, but I should be able to get away for a couple of days without anxiety or guilt. When I worked full time, I was at least used to being away from Landon for most of the day and could handle over nights... I have never left Brock for more than an hour. I know they will be fine with Brady, but Brady does not have much "experience" with Brock. I take care of him 99.9% of the time.

I know this will be good for me... it will be good for Brady. It might be better than I think. Maybe they won't even miss me. Maybe I should be thankful for having this opportunity to get away, there are a lot of stay at home mom's that pray to even have an hour of peace and quiet.

Maybe I just need to get out more often!! Hehehe
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...