Thursday, July 23, 2009

Whoops! Another kid in the bed...

Okay, so now Brock won't sleep through the night unless he is in our bed... he will literally scream until I lay him in his co-sleeper in our bed! Then, he will sleep until 8-8:30AM!!! We went through this with Landon. He slept in our bed from birth to... well, up until we had Brock. We had a whole month where both boys slept in their own beds and we were so happy to have our bed back! Now, there are times where Landon wanders to our bed in the middle of the night and there are FOUR of us in one queen bed.

We do not mind for the most part, but sometimes I just want to have my own time and watch T.V. or read a book in my room and it is taken over by a sleeping baby. I told myself when we moved Brock to his crib when he was 3 months old that he was not ever coming back to our room. I was not going to go through this again... guess what? We are going to go through this again!

The truth is, I will sacrifice my bed for a sleeping child and that is why we have a "child in our bed" problem.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...