Thursday, July 23, 2009

Not afraid to get older

My 28th birthday is coming up on Friday. I was thinking how excited I am to have another birthday... just like when I was a little girl. It seems as though most people I know dread getting one year older, as if they want to hold on to their youth just a little longer. I do not want to go through my life fearing another year, what is the point? You are getting older every day whether you like it or not. In my opinion, there is nothing more alluring then to be around someone who is confident in themselves and their age. I hope I go through my life being proud of my age and all that I have accomplished and not obsess over a silly number...

My name is Jen and I am going to be 28 years old :) LOL
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...