Saturday, September 12, 2009

20 Things I've Come to Realize

1.) I've Come to Realize: That my body will never be the same after having 2 kids, no matter how much I workout

2.) I've Come to Realize: It is not worth debating a democrat because they never have correct information to back up their point of view

3.) I've Come to Realize: I love my husband as much as I did the day I met him 13 years ago in 9th grade

4.) I've Come to Realize: The older I get, the more my family becomes my best friend

5.) I've Come to Realize: Brady will probably never have another soda in his life

6.) I've Come to Realize: Like any other job, being a stay at home mom can be taken away at any moment

6.) I've Come to Realize: Some people fill their unhappiness by trying to put you down

7.) I've Come to Realize: I will probably only have two children

8.) I've Come to Realize: I still need my parents

9.) I've Come to Realize: I don't need to spend a lot of money to be happy

10.) I've Come to Realize: I can pretty much do anything with my Political Science degree, so don't worry about what you have your major in

11.) I've Come to Realize: Some parents don't like to spend time with their children as much as I do

12.) I've Come to Realize: That I love my life right now more then ever before

13.) I've Come to Realize: That I am much more organized and a clean freak since I have had kids

14.) I've Come to Realize: Landon will probably be sleeping in our bed until he graduates from High School :)

15.) I've Come to Realize: Boys have taken over my girly-girl life

16.) I've Come to Realize: I am blessed to still have 3 of my grandparents alive and actively apart of my life

17.) I've Come to Realize: I will not have a "career" while my kids are growing up... I do not want to miss a thing

18.) I've Come to Realize: I like being home during the day and I never get stir crazy like I thought I would

19.) I've Come to Realize: Speaking my mind has made me who I am

20.) I've Come to Realize: I have the most beautiful family and I am thankful for them everyday, especially my husband who works hard to make sure we are happy :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...