Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Working Out and Pregnancy Weight

Okay, so now I am back on my workout routine... I am going T-TH-SU for now in the morning before Brady leaves for work. My legs, back, abs, arms and everywhere in between hurt so bad. It truly makes me wonder why I stop in the first place because getting back into shape is PAINFUL... like HS volleyball try outs painful. Plus, I am getting older and it is not as easy to loose a quick 10lbs like before, so I am having to work twice as hard. Not to mention that having two babies in three years has not been kind to my body.

Pre children, I looked good... I mean, still in the same size I was when I was in 10th grade... then comes baby number one and an extra 50lbs... Yes, I said 50lbs!!! Of course I lost 25 of it within 6 months of having him, but I still have a lovely 25 hanging around. Second baby, I was smart! I only gained 23lbs and with Brady's high protein meals, I was back in my old jeans 3 weeks post-partum. So, I really, really want to get rid of this nastiness for good. That is my goal and I hope to say goodbye to it forever :) Please think of me at around 7AM on the Tread climber and lifting weights, and pray to give me strength to make it through the whole hour and that I will eventually have a rock'n body again (as rock'n as it can be after two kids)!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...