Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pre-school... I am not ready!!

I am not, but Landon is! I have known that Landon was going to go to pre-school since last year, but when it came time to drop him off on his first day, I was an internal mess :( My first baby, on to bigger better things. I am happy that he loves it so much, but I can not help feeling like it is just going way too fast. It feels kind of weird being the "parent" dropping off. Most of the parents are about 5-10 years older than me and are experienced with their kids in school... I am not and I am trying really hard to act like I know what I am doing and know how to deal with my sadness. All I know is that I want the world for Landon and what matters most is him being happy. So, I have to get over feeling sad and realize that he is a happy, healthy little man that has a wonderful future ahead of him :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...