Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Little Boy who Never Walked!!

Yes, I am talking about Mr. Brock Daniel!! He will NOT walk no matter what we do to encourage or help him. The thing is, he CAN walk, he just chooses not to. Tonight over at my parents house, he was taking little steps between my mom and dad. He did it like 3 times and then was like Mr. Jello Legs and started to scream. During the day all he wants to do is crawls and if I try to walk him he just gets mad at me and falls to the floor.

I guess why I am getting so frustrated is Landon started walking at 9 months. He was a GREAT walker and did not do anything to get him to walk... one day he just took off across the room. Now, little B just wants to be carried!! He acts like it is too much work to walk and frankly, I am super nervous that he is not going to walk for awhile. I just want him to reach that next milestone and he is not ready.

I know that most parents worry about these things and in the end the kid walks and it was no big deal. Still, I wonder if it my fault that he is not walking yet...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...