Monday, March 15, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new!

Wow, it has been awhile since I last posted... I haven't even check this poor blog in 2 months!!

Anywho, we are in the midst of re-decorating the boy's room. I thought I would be super sad that the baby decor was coming down and the walls were going to be repainted, but I am not! I am soooooo excited :-) Their room was the first room we painted 5 years ago when we bought our house and I was pregnant with Lands and it the first to be repainted. We went out and bought a full size bed for Landon (and when Brock gets old enough, he will sleep in the bed too)! We were going to get a bunk bed, but Landon insisted at the store that he WOULD NOT sleep in it, and we believe him... he said he just wants to sleep with his Brockie. He likes sleeping with "someone" so this will work out great :-)

We also bought a super cute Pottery Barn bedding set, soooo adorable. It is going to be a big boy room for my two big boys!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...