Friday, April 16, 2010

Pet Peeve of the Day: Hold the Door

I seriously can not stand when people do not hold the door open for you... especially for a mom with kids! I just do not understand what has happened to our society when you can let a door slam shut on a mother with a stroller, kid in tow and two bags in hand!! This happens to me ALL the time... I do not believe people need to stop the world because we are coming, but really?? I find that the only people who are more than happy to help are other mothers, because they know what it feels like!

I think the world would be a better place if everyone just held the door open for someone, with kids or not, once a day... because random acts of kindness are few and far between these days.

Oh, and if anyone ever sees a mom with a stroller walking up to a door, hold it open for her... you might just make her day :-)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...