Friday, April 23, 2010

Aunt Flo...

I hate her so much... I wish she did not come to visit me every month... she ruins everything for a whole week straight!!

The one thing I hate the most is the cravings I get when she is here. I swear I eat like I did when I was pregnant... everything that stay clear from the other 3 weeks of the month, I am like a magnate to during that time. Like tonight, I picked up Applebee's for us... I got what I have been craving all day, boneless chicken wings with sweet BBQ sauce!! It tasted wonderful, but now I feel so bad and keep thinking that I need to go to the gym to try to burn off at least 1/4 of what I just ate :-( Yesterday we had pizza for lunch and I am not going to lie, I ate most of it!! At this rate, I am going to gain 10 pounds over the next week!!! :-o

As soon as she is gone, I am back to normal eating yummy salads and high protein meals... I just do not know how to get through this time not having these crazy cravings, caving into them and then feeling super bad about it after... uggggg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...