Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Scream!!

Today has been very rough! Brock has been screaming and crying all day... which would not be that be of a deal, but today Landon had his preschool field trip so we were all the way over in BP this morning. I had a ton of errands to run while Landon was gone and Brock was an absolute nightmare... he was trying to get out of the cart, tried throwing everything out of the cart and screamed like I have never heard before.

I would consider myself a pretty patient parent, especially when I am out with the kids shopping... I have learned over the years to not over react when out in public because the kids will feed off of of your reaction and will be 10 times worse if you freak out. I was able to keep my cool on the outside, but on the inside I was so mad. I can't complain because Brock has always been my good little boy, especially when out shopping. He is getting his molars in right now and I am sure that is a good part of way he was having such a hard time... that scream is just like no other and it has started to escalate up an octave over the last couple weeks!! Ugg

Boy, my ears are still ringing and I am so happy we are home now and he is fast asleep in his crib :-)

This is the face that I saw all morning!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...