Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My In-Laws

I thought I would share a little about my husbands family, since I do talk and post pictures of them often on here and it might be a little confusing.  They are a super awesome family to be apart of and along with my own family, I feel extra blessed to have such loving & close people in our life.

My husband comes from a family of 14 kids... same mom & dad and no multipuls!!  Brady is the second oldest (almost 30), the oldest is 31 and the youngest just turned 9 years old.  So, my husbands youngest 4 siblings are more like cousins to our boys than uncles and aunts.  Since no one else has had kids yet, I am happy that they have them to grow up with :-)  Landon and Brock LOVE going over and hanging out with their uncles & aunts... Landon asks me almost everyday when he gets to go to their house to play!!

Brady and I have been together for almost 15 years now and I was around when the last 4 kids were born.  I have watched all the kids grow up and become such awesome people :-)  It is really fun when the older kids get together and go out, we all just click and have a blast!!  Holidays are SUPER crazy, chaotic and FUN!!  I love when everyone sits around the table telling stories, such a good time.  I understand that it is not easy growing up in such a large family, but once everyone gets older it is a lot of fun!

Family picture last summer during camping trip

At one of the "Older Witt Kids" night out

Crazy Fun Time :-)

We are super excited about this weekend, as we are taking 5 of the youngest siblings up to my parents lake home while his parents are at a weekend reunion.  I am little nervous about taking care of 7 kids, but I think we will manage just fine being that most of them are over the age of 10.  Landon is just soooo excited that is literally can not contain himself... he asks me 100 times a day, how many more days until we go??  This will be such a special weekend for our boys to spend time with his uncles and aunts up at "their" lake home!! hehe

So there is a quick rundown of my in-laws :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...