Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Time to Purge Mr. Facebook


I have been thinking about purging my Facebook friends account for awhile now.  Not that I do not like seeing a wide variety of people from my past on there and what they are doing, just that about 3/4 of my FB friends have never had any contact with me on the site... then I just figure what is the point of them being on there?

I read a friends blog last night about them saying they were going to do the same and it has motivated me to do it.

It is not my goal to have a million friends that know everything about me and my family... I am also going to be better about who I accept as a friend.

I always thought it was attention seeking to post about defriending, but now that I am about to do it, I felt letting people know why (not that I expect them to care) makes me feel better :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...