Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Church & Faith

Is it true that you are more Christian if you do attend church every Sunday whether or not you act as a Christian in your everyday life? Or, if your heart, body and mind is full of Christ and you live your life as a servant of God and do not attend every Sunday make you less Christian?

This is something that has been debated probably since the beginning of Christianity. I feel it is important to be apart of a church and attend as much as you can. While I was growing up my family was very involved in our Methodist church and I knew everyone in the congregation and I LOVED being there... we did not show up every single Sunday and we were never made to feel like if we did not, God would not love us. Therefore, I know if you live a Christian life and are kind to people and pray to God, you are JUST as a good Christian as the person who shows up every Sunday to Church.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...