Monday, June 21, 2010

Pillow Pet!!

It's a pillow, It's a Pet, It's a Pillow Pet!!!! hahahaha... when I first saw the commercial on Sprout I was totally turned off by the idea of a stupid pillow that folds into a pet. Then Landon saw it and of course he HAD to have one, so for Christmas this year I got one for him, Brock and my niece Victoria.

I have to say, they are actually super cute and really SOFT! Both Landon and Brock have slept on theirs every night since they got them, even when we travel they have to come with!! They are really easy to wash and feel like a regular pillow when flipped upside down... I am really happy that I got them, as they have been loved and used to the fullest! I would highly recommend them for a great gift for a child :-)

http://www.trypillowpets.com/Default.asp?tcode=asp3&bhcp=1

Landon's
Brock's
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...