Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Beautiful Baby Boy

There are days like today where I can not take my eyes off my beautiful baby Brock. He has the most heart warming smile and is always happy, loving and calm. I never thought in a MILLION years that I would have a blue eyed, blond haired, light complexion child being I am the complete opposite. When Landon was born, he was exactly what I always imagined my baby would look like and he really is a carbon copy of myself ;-)

As Brock grew his first year he went from brown hair, dark complexion to red hair, reddish complexion to blond hair, light complexion. I just love to look into his bright blue eyes and comb through his brilliant blond hair because he has something that I never had and never will... he down right takes my breath away not just with his outer beauty, but with his inner beauty. He is TRULY a gift from God, as is Landon and I thank him everyday for the two children that were given to me and for their differences that I will cherish for the rest of my life :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...