Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Horoscope

I hardly ever check my Yahoo horoscope, but today while checking my email I took a look and WOW did it sound like our family or what??? Whether or not you believe in it, it still was dead on to how we are, including my parents and sister!! I truly believe that no matter what happens or how someone acts, you NEVER turn your back on them... family is forever :-)

  • Leo (7/23-8/22)

    Back when people started throwing around the term 'dysfunctional family,' you understood that just about everyone's family is dysfunctional in one way or another. In your family's case, you probably have an unusual yet successful way of handling all the freaky problems that crop up: You agree to disagree, and keep on loving each other anyway. Keep that in mind now, no matter who pushes which button!

  • Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...