Friday, June 18, 2010

Confidence or Oblivious

Today I met my sister and my adorable niece at the beach by my house. We had a lot of fun and I ended up just buying season passes so we can go there throughout the summer. It was pretty busy when we got there at 10:30... you have your typical SAHMs with a ton of kids at that time, so it works out really well for us.

Something I noticed at the beach this time was the amount of mommies that were in bikinis... that should NOT have been probably sporting a two piece. My question is, are they confident of their bodies and they don't care if they are overweight or are they oblivious to how they look?? I know what it is like to have a couple kids and be hanging on to extra pounds... and that is why I DO NOT wear a bikini.

I know a lot of moms who look AMAZING after having kids and can wear a bikini like a no other. It is just uncomfortable when you see those where it is not working for them... you don't want to think it and be mean, but you also don't want to have to look at it either.

There is nothing wrong with the tanktini, I personally wear one and cover up my lingering baby belly fat and in fact I think it is more flattering on moms. I just feel bad that these moms may not know how they really look :-(
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...