Monday, June 21, 2010

Dear Brady,

Today was Father's Day and we all celebrated you as a daddy and all the goodness you bring to our family. I do not think anyone really knows the love you have for all of us and how hard you work to make our lives better, especially for Landon and Brock. I appreciate it more than you will ever know.

There are days sometimes that I get mad at you when you are late getting home or are away on a business trip, but deep down I know you would rather be with us... I just MISS YOU when you are not here!! Know I LOVE YOU and that we wait everyday to hear the sound of the garage door opening so we can all run to you and give you hugs and kisses.

Life is going by too fast and the kids are growing up before our eyes, but I am so happy that I have you as my husband and my kids have you as their father during this wonderful journey called life.

We love you so much... Happy Father's Day :-)

LOVE:
Jen, Landon, Brock, Doggie Brie & Puppy Sky




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...