Friday, April 8, 2011

Finally!! Lunch at the Park :-)

After the longest winter that I can remember, Spring is FINALLY here!!! The boys and I have been heading to the park at least once a day, sometimes twice :-)

Today, I figured that 60 degrees was as close to a heat wave as we are going to get in the next month, so I decided to do a picnic lunch at the park. The boys had a lot of fun!!

What I love about having boys is that they never complain about it being cold... they just play hard and enjoy the weather for what it is!! I am way bigger of a baby when it comes to the cold then they are... I have to try really hard to keep up with them ;-) lol

Here are some pics & a video clip of the day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...