Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I thought it was almost May!!??

Grrr... I am going to make this quick.  I woke up this morning to snow again and it is still coming down.  Will it ever been warm here again?  Will I ever be able to take the kids outside and put up the kid's swimming pool?  Will I ever be able to wear my shorts and sandals again?  I feel like I am in a winter nightmare and will never wake up!!

THIS IS DEPRESSING!!!  And I am sick of other Minnesotans saying, "We live in MN, get over it."  NO, I will not get over it... :-p

What I woke up to this morning

***UPDATE***  As the day went on, the snow all melted and it started to rain... and a beautiful rainbow appeared!!  Only in MN...





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...