Friday, April 1, 2011

Science Museum of MN


On Tuesday of this week, we went to the Science Museum of MN. My parent's came with us, which is always nice :-)

We first saw the Omni Theater movie called Mummies: Secrets of the Pharaohs. Brock sat through it wonderful and Landon was scared the whole time, but also sat through it fine. Then, we at lunch there and headed over to see my brother-in-law Adam, who works there in the lab. Landon was so excited to do an experiment with his uncle and he did such a great job listening and following directions. He later said it was his favorite part of the day :-)

After that, we headed over to the King Tut Exhibit... it was AWESOME!!! I would love to go back and look at everything again... there was just so much pieces to look at. I highly recommend anyone to go and see it.

There are no pictures allowed in the King Tut exhibit, so I don't have any from that, but here are a few from our fun day!!

Uncle Adam & Landon
Scientist Landon :-)
My boys!!
Me and my boys
The tiger was a big hit
Everyone had to get a pic with it ;-) lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...