Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Little Makeup Boy

This morning while I was downstairs eating breakfast, I heard some noise in the bathroom upstairs.  I went up there to see what (most likely Brock) was into.  To my shock, he had pulled out my makeup bag and had went through every piece of makeup I had... there was powder, eyeshadow, blush and bronzer EVERYWHERE... including on him!!!

I wasn't very happy, but after I cleaned the bathroom up, I couldn't help but to laugh at him!!  He had put eyeshadow on his eyelids (or tried) and my mineral foundation was all over his hands and shirt.  He sparkled from head to hands so pretty ;-)   Brock looked up at me like he had done something good, so I made light of the situation and told him not to do that again... and I also put my makeup bag where he couldn't get it.

Doesn't he look pretty?!  lol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...