Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Heaven is for Real"


I just got done reading the book, Heaven is for Real and I wanted to share what a wonderful book it is!!

It is based on a true story about a little boy who visited Heaven while having surgery. Over the next couple years, he told his parents stories of being in Heaven and meeting Jesus... he even was greeted by his sister (that he never even knew he had, his mother miscarried her in the first trimester).

For those who are skeptics, I say that it would be hard not to believe in Heaven after reading his story. I have to admit that I cried through most of it. I do not want to give away too much of the story, because you really have to read it to get the full picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...