Thursday, April 21, 2011

Netflix Streaming is the DEVIL!!!!

Okay, maybe not the devil... but since my husband hooked it up to our TV, I am totally obsessed with watching movies every night!!

I don't have have to go anywhere to get/pay for a movie anymore, I don't have to worry about charges for being late, I don't have to wait for my movies to come in the mail... it is just there!!  Now, there are only a handful of movies to pick from, but it is always changing, so I am completely happy with that!!!

It is sooooo easy to pick a movie from my TV and then POOF... the movie comes on :-)  I can not wait until the kids go to bed at night so I can go downstairs and flip on the Netflix, find a good romance, and cuddle up with my (sleeping) husband and watch in silence.


I am embarrassed to admit it, but I do it EVERY night... Netflix streaming has been both the best and worst thing that has ever come into our house.  I am sure that there are much better things I could be doing with my time, besides watching movies all night... but who cares;-p  I have to sit and watch Dora & Diego all day with the kids and NEVER get a break, so I am going to rationalize this as something that I deserve!!

Two hours until my next movie ;-) lol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...