Friday, March 25, 2011

Makeup at the Gym


Yes, I wear makeup to the gym. I always have ever since HS... insecure you ask? Absolutely!!

For some reason, family and friends have always had an issue with the fact that I put on makeup for the gym. I understand that it is not good for my skin, but beyond that, what is the problem? It is not like I look like I am about to go to prom or anything, just basic cover-up and eye makeup. I don't put enough on that when I am sweating like crazy it is running all over my face!! hehe

Now, going back to the insecurity issue... I admit it, I am completely insecure without makeup. I really look scary without it. I feel that it is a disrespect to society to go out with a bare face!! lol

Besides insecurity, what is wrong with wanting to look your best no matter where you are or what you are doing? I know I feel good when I look good and that is all that matters :-)

Does anyone else where makeup while working out or am I alone??
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...