Thursday, March 17, 2011

Off the Board!!

Diving board that is!! Landon has been taking swimming lessons twice a week for the past month and they have moved to the diving board. On Monday, he got to the end of the board and turned around, refusing to jump. I know he can do it, I just had to figure out a way to get him to jump.

So, being the wonderful mom that I am (hehehe), I bribed him with a McDonald's ice cream cone and one iTunes song download... well, it worked!! He was the first one in line and got right on and jumped off!! We were so proud of him :-) And yes, he got his cone and song tonight ;-)

I took video, but it is not the best quality because I cropped it to see better... you get the idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...