Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What Made Me Smile Today...

Today, Landon came over to show me he "wrote" a book!! I was so excited to hear and see what he had done. Being he is 5, he obviously can not not write any words beyond his first and last name, but it was the thought put behind it!! He wrote out four pages of "letters" and asked me to tape them together... then he read me his story!! It was about vampires... a cute vampire story!! I hope he continues to show interest in reading and writing :-)


Brock also made me smile today... he is just so darn cute!!! He is becoming such a big boy and I have seen so much of a change in him over the past couple weeks. He is always telling me, "I do it." Today he decided to lounge around in his diaper after dinner... LOVE IT :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...