Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What a Tuesday!!

We had quite a busy day today!!

Started the day off by dropping Landon off at preschool. Then my Mom, Brock and I went Costco to stock up on the kid's snacks... and of course a bunch
of other stuff!! Brock LOVES going to Costco while Landon is at preschool. He is so good for me and shows me all the stuff he wants ;-)


We then picked Landon up and headed over to the cemetery to bring flowers to my grandparents. It was my Grandma's birthday today, she would have been 85 years old. She passed away a couple months ago, so it is still hard to believe she is gone :-(


Later tonight, we had Landon's Kindergarten orientation. I was completely overwhelmed with the amount of parents/children that were there!! I did not realize how big the school was (over 1,000 students). Their Kindergarten alone has over 150 students. I was not happy to hear that the classroom ratio is 1 to 25... really?! That seems just crazy to me... how can a teacher do a good job with that amount of students? We are in a newer community that keeps growing every year, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Landon had a fun time and is really excited, so that is all that really matters.

Brady is in Chicago this week for work, so I am doing the single mom thing again... I wish he could have been there for the orientation tonight, but such is life.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...