Saturday, January 15, 2011

Date Night!!

Brady and I having a "cheers" to a night out, just the two of us :-)

Brady and I FINALLY were able to get away tonight for a date!! We were determined to get out for this date, snow storm or not!! My parents were nice enough to watch the boys for us. So, we took on the snow storm and unplowed roads to drop them off at their house.

We ate dinner at Red Lobster and then we went to the movie, The Black Swan... OMGosh!!! That movie was sooooo good!! I am still thinking about it right now...

It was so nice to be able to actually talk to Brady without being interrupted every two seconds by the kiddos... oh, and don't forget that I was able to eat, enjoy & FINISH my dinner!!! That never happens anymore when we take the kids out. Overall, it was an awesome night with my hunny... I can't wait to do it again... SOON :-)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...