Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What is a "normal" night sleep???


Brock & Landon made their way into our bed one night... ready to party!!

I swear that ever since Landon was born over 5 years ago, I have not had a "normal" night sleep!! I know that every parent goes through this in some form or another... but I am so TIRED!!!

Landon loves to stay up late and sleep in until 10am and Brock has to be to bed by 7:30pm and wakes up at 7am. I stay up late with one and get up early with the other one. I am partly to blame for this, since I tend to go to bed late (1-2am) because it is my only "quiet" time during the day.

Last night, Landon was ready for bed around midnight. Jumped in bed and woke up Brock... then Brock was awake and screamed until I brought him in bed with Brady and I. I didn't get to sleep until 1:30am :-( I attempted to go to sleep at midnight!! Brady and laugh that bed/bedrooms/sleep mean nothing in our house since Brady and I (sometimes Landon) fall asleep on the couch at night, no one sleeps normal & we play musical beds at night.

My goal for the next week is to be IN bed by midnight and see if there is any improvement overall with the family's sleep schedule...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...