Thursday, January 20, 2011

Special Day at Landon's Preschool

Today, Landon's preschool held a special event with a comedian/magician and I was so excited to be apart of the festivities!! I volunteered in his classroom, as did many other mothers, fathers & grandparents... it was such a fun time!! There was three classes of 4 & 5 year olds that met at the same time today to watch. Since the performer was only the last 45 min of the 2 hour class, they did 3 different stations to pass the time. They did the parachute, story/song time, craft & science and then ended with the magician.

I love when I can be apart of Landon's classroom and he loves when his mom is there. This is his last year in preschool and I am so happy that I am able to be there to experience these great memories with him :-)

Short Clip of the entertainer today


Landon at the special event & in the classroom



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...