Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Life with a Weimaraner


Life with our dog Sky, is... well, eventful! He has more energy than both of my boys combined and just as needed. He has to be in the same room as us at every moment of the day and can ONLY sleep in bed with Brady and I. I love him to death, but he is one BIG boy!! He is nearing one year old now and has simmer down a lot... he is starting to act like a "normal" dog, but I know having a Weimaraner, my dog will never be normal! lol

The reason I love this breed so much is that they are so loving, loyal, protective and quirky!! There are times he drives me crazy, but at the end of the day when he cuddles up to Brady and I on the couch or when the kids start to cry and he is the first one to run to them to lick their tears, it is hard not to love this crazy big ball of fur :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...