Sunday, January 9, 2011

Florida/Disney Countdown Begins!!!

I am starting my Florida countdown because I frankly can not stand this cold, frigid weather anymore and I need something to look forward to :-/

This will officially be my 11th time to Disney World... Brady's 5th, Landon's 2nd and Brock's 1st!! We are staying in Disney at the Coronado Springs Resort for the for the first part of the week and they we are heading down to St. Pete beach for the rest of the week. We are staying in a full kitchen suite right off the beach :-) We have NOTHING planned while we are at the beach, just relax, swim & sleep... okay, knowing me, we will have a list of places to visit, but that is our plan as of right now! lol

20 DAYS until we leave for FL/Disney!!!


Disney's Coronado Springs Resort


Bilmar Beach Resort

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...